Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beautiful!


I have been absent the last couple of day I know, but in my defense I had some problems with my laptop. We installed Lion on my Mac because my husband thought I should upgrade, but it turn into a mess. I don’t even know why I agreed to do this since I was pretty happy with Snow Leopard. Anyway the problem is solved for now and I’m back! 

Today I’m posting a picture of a beautiful flower-arrangement  I shot in a boutique a while ago. I love the vase and the flowers are stunning, don’t you think? Now I’m going to update myself on what’s going on in the “blog world” and check out some of my favorite blogs. I hope you are having a great day and that you have been missing me like crazy! :D :) 


XOXO Nicky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...