Saturday, January 8, 2011

Slowing down



Right now my life is very hectic, not at all what I’m use to. I hate early mornings and I hate to rush. However sometimes we all need to compromise and right now I’m compromising, something that I’m not very good at. I guess you could say that I’m eccentric. I make up my own rules as I go along and don’t try to fit into the norm created by society. I have always been good at listening to my own intuition and chose a path that feels right even if it doesn’t seems right. Soon life will get back to normal…well normal for me:) Its going to feel wonderful to get back to my old routines with lots of time to myself, plenty of sleep and the luxury to chose how and with whom I spend my time.

“Your life is nothing but the time you got. A waste of time is destruction of life. Time well and wisely spent is life grandly lived. Life is time! “

Swami Chidananda

XOXO Nicky

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I couldn't agree more! You just have to listen to your innerself! Spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jelous, my normal life is very hectic and my days are full of nice and not so nice things to do. I don't have that luxury of relaxing..

    Enjoy your days when it gets back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katariina:

    Thank you! We all have only one live to live....as far as we know :) It is important to prioritize. Maybe its time for a change? Unless you are happy with your hectic life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...